The Sunday Times
Friday May 24, 2019

Buying a house while living overseas

I was born in England and have a UK passport but live overseas now. Can I buy a house in the UK without returning home?

Asked on Jan 8 2011, General in Goole | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • The best course of action will be to contact a suitable solicitor in the UK, somebody who you would choose to complete the conveyancing process on your behalf and to ask them about the legalities of purchasing from abroard.

    Answered on Jan 15 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Goole questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General