The Sunday Times
Saturday May 25, 2019

Funds needed short term

Have exchanged contracts but now have hiccup over land registry on small property needed to complete purchase so delay inevitable and possible collapse as our purchaser having to take loan and lenders soilicitors very picky! If this sale fallsthrough can anyone advise where we can get a short term loan to cover our shortfall of 100K. We are both in our mid sixties with no mortgage and another property still on the market for a sale price of 225K . Can our vendors put their property back on the market now we have exchanged and if so what happens to our deposit?

Asked on Jan 10 2013, General in Mirfield | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • A bridging loan may help you here - but be cautious as the interest and fees are high and can build up quickly...

    Answered on Jan 20 2019, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Mirfield questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General