The Sunday Times
Thursday April 18, 2019

1985 house sold building

House sold by building society. I was never told for how much from new first year I built extension larger than original house I still had account with building society, what can I do?

Asked on Mar 26 2018, House Prices in Harrogate | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hello - this can be a tricky one as Land Registry data (in the public domain) only goes back to 1995. There are a couple of surveyors on here that may be able to help but - if you don't receive a response - I would suggest approaching a local firm.

    Answered on Mar 26 2018, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More House Prices in Harrogate questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about House Prices