The Sunday Times
Friday March 22, 2019

House enquiry - who's the owner of the property?

Who owns or lives at 7 Wilson Road, Ely, Cardiff, CF5 4LJ?

Asked on Jul 18 2018, Renting in Cardiff | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hello Ann - you will need to download the Title Register from the Land Registry. See the link below. Thanks

    Answered on Jul 19 2018, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Cardiff questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting