The Sunday Times
Monday May 27, 2019

I need to find a 1 bedroom dhss approved flat in Swansea.

Looking for a one bedroom furnished flat in Swansea who will accept dhss.

Asked on Oct 8 2009, Renting in Swansea | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • If you ask the local authority they should have a list of landlords or agents that will accept dss good luck!

    Answered on Oct 25 2009, Report content
  • Try Gwalia Housing association they have plenty of property in the Swansea area

    Web reference:

    Answered on Dec 5 2009, Report content
  • I would recommend contacting your local council and ask for a list of agents who deal with DSS tenants. You can also try and rent privately. Websites such as gumtree are good for private house hunting and you have better chance finding a place through private landlords as they often accept tenants on housing benefits

    Answered on Oct 15 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Swansea questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting