The Sunday Times
Friday May 24, 2019

Withdrawing a property from the market after signing an agreement.

I have a property for sale via an estate agent but have decided to sell through a quick buy company. Am I liable to pay the estate agent's commission?

Asked on May 15 2016, Selling in County Durham | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hello, You may be so check. There is a 14 day cooling off period so you may be ok. Remember that a quick sale company will offer less than you might otherwise get so you don’t want estate agency fees on top! Your solicitor will check for you too. Jeff.

    Answered on May 23 2016, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in County Durham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling