The Sunday Times
Monday May 27, 2019

Selling English house to purchaser from Scotland

Does the purchaser need to use English solicitor?

Asked on Mar 9 2012, Selling in Diss | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • No but the contract should be under English law. Whoever the buyer uses is up to him but he should ensure that whoever does it understands and practices English law. I'll give him a quote if he mails me

    Answered on Mar 9 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Diss questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling