The Sunday Times
Saturday May 25, 2019

How do I advertise on Zoopla?

Asked on Apr 28 2013, Selling in Newcastle upon Tyne | Report content

Answers (4)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Unfortunately Zoopla does not deal with private listings, therefore it would be a good idea to contact a few local reputable agents in order to decide who would be best suited to market your property.

    Answered on Apr 30 2013, Report content
  • The cheapest way to get onto the portals (such as Zoopla, Rightmove etc.) is via an online estate agency. They usually charge a fixed fee of around £450+VAT.

    Web reference:

    Answered on May 14 2013, Report content
  • I concur with Gavin's answer below. However you may find agents that advertise on Zoopla for as little as £195+VAT

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jun 27 2013, Report content
  • Hi, In order to advertise your property listing on Zoopla you would need to be an estate agent. If you are looking to advertise on Zoopla, we would suggest that you contact a local estate agent who advertises on here to help with the sale or rental of your property where they will be able to give your property advertisement both on zoopla and their own website as well as potentially in local press etc. If you are looking for a Newcastle based estate agent to help with this we would be more than happy to suggest an estate agent for you. We hope this helps.

    Answered on Sep 20 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Newcastle upon Tyne questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling