The Sunday Times
Saturday May 25, 2019

What is the best way to do this?

I will be mortgage free from Feb 2013 with a house valued at approx £100,000. I have £45,000 savings and I'm wanting to buy a property for approx £70,000 which would be rented out. What is the best way to go about this?

Asked on Oct 8 2012, Selling in Berwick-upon-Tweed | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • The best thing to do is to talk to a good mortgage broker and to a tax consultant. By the looks of it you could quite easily get a buy-to-let mortgage on your saving alone. What type of mortgage product you choose will highly depend on your tax situation.

    Answered on Oct 9 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Berwick-upon-Tweed questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling