The Sunday Times
Tuesday May 21, 2019

Selling neighbouring properties

How can you advertise two neighbouring properties for sale? (which I have) One a very large 4 bed bungalow and the other a smaller 3 bed bungalow, built for family members in a large plot. Not an annex two, completely separate (inc. council tax) properties both with their own gardens but suitable for family & parents enabling them to live independently (ideal babysitters on hand)

Asked on Mar 21 2012, Selling in Norwich | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • By finding an agent and going on the market. Although (some) parents will beat the door down to buy for free baby sitting, they won't have to lift a finger again. Ideal for some isn't it!

    Answered on Mar 21 2012, Report content
  • Thanks but sensible answers please! It is registered with Agents but in the search engines on sites there doesn't seem to be an appropriate box to tick, ie, bungalow, land, house, flat etc so people are having to search through the text on every property listed by putting in 'advance seach' wondered if there was any other way (I tried and got bored )

    Answered on Mar 23 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Norwich questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling