The Sunday Times
Tuesday March 26, 2019

How to post advert in

Asked on Jul 26 2013, Using Zoopla in Manchester | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • If you are selling a property you will have to go through an estate agent. Zoopla doesn't currently allow private listings.

    Answered on Jul 27 2013, Report content
  • Hi, As mentioned above, you will need to find an estate agent to post a house for sale on Zoopla, as the website does not allow private sellers or landlords to post their own properties. In order to post, you can hire someone on your behalf - many people now make use of online agents. Because these do not need office fronts, they are quite often far cheaper to go through than typical high street options, which makes it much better for those looking to sell without all of the normal charges associated with the process. Many thanks, Scott

    Answered on Sep 3 2013, Report content
  • Hi, As mentioned above, in order to post an advert on you must first be an estate agent. However if you are looking to sell or let your property and are looknig to advertise on zoopla, we would suggest that you contact and instruct an estate agent for the sale / letting of your property to then be advertised online. We hope this helps.

    Answered on Sep 13 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Using Zoopla in Manchester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Using Zoopla