3 bedroom house situated in the popular residential area of Castle Street in the Inner Avenue. The property comprises two reception rooms, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom and family bathroom. An internal viewing via the agents is recommended in the first instance.Description
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom house situated in the popular residential area of Castle Street in the Inner Avenue. The property comprises two reception rooms, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom and family bathroom. An internal viewing via the agents is recommended in the first instance.Reception Hall
Single panel radiator, stairs to first floor.Reception Room One
11' x 11' ( 3.35m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, single panel radiator, TV point, power points, coved ceiling, picture rail, ceiling light point.Reception Room Two
10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, single panel radiator, power points, textured ceiling, ceiling light point.Kitchen
11' 3" x 7' ( 3.43m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, stainless steel sink unit adjacent to work surfaces with cupboards and drawers beneath, further base and eye level units with integrated four-burner electric hob and oven, ceramic tiling to wash areas, boiler for domestic hot water and central heating, space and plumbing for washer/dryer, single panel radiator, power points, textured ceiling, ceiling light point.Inner Lobby
Leads to utility room with further area for fridge/freezer and white goods, power points, ceiling light point, door to:Downstairs Cloakroom
Low-level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, window to rear elevation, light point, door to garden.Landing
Access to loft space, power point, ceiling light point.Bedroom One
14' x 11' ( 4.27m x 3.35m )
Window to front elevation, radiator, power point, ceiling light point.Bedroom Two
11' x 6' ( 3.35m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, single panel radiator, power points, ceiling light point.Bedroom Three
9' x 7' ( 2.74m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, power points, ceiling light point.Bathroom
Three-piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, low-level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, single panel radiator, extractor fan, ceiling light point.Externally
Courtyard to the front. The rear garden has a patio area immediately abutting the side of the property enclosed by brick walling.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
- £1000 buyer's incentive available (subject to terms and cond
- 3 bedroom house
- 2 reception rooms
- Kitchen, lounge
- Family bathroom
- Property let until April 2012
- Viewing recommended