** detached bungalow ** 2 bedrooms ** entrance porch ** entrance hall ** lounge ** dining room ** kitchen ** conservatory ** bathroom ** driveway parking **
** detached bungalow ** 2 bedrooms ** entrance porch ** entrance hall ** lounge ** dining room ** kitchen ** conservatory ** bathroom ** driveway parking ** The property is situated close to all local amenities with good bus routes to Woolston, Bitterne and Southampton City Centre. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Driveway providing off road parking and leading to:
Door to front elevation, tiled floor, inset foot mat, main front door entrance entering into
Window to front elevation, radiator, airing cupboard, storage cupboard, laminate wood flooring, smooth finish to ceiling.
Lounge 13' 6" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.11m max x 3.61m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, electric fire place, radiator, smooth finish to ceiling.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 11' 11" max ( 3.61m x 3.63m max )
Double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, carpet, smooth finish to ceiling.
Kitchen 14' 11" max x 10' 2" max ( 4.55m max x 3.10m max )
Two double glazed windows to rear and side elevations, fitted with a range of eye and base level units with sink and drainer and work surface over, tiling to principal areas, electric oven and gas hob, fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, hallway leading to:
Conservatory 10' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.28m x 2.72m )
Windows to rear and side elevation, radiator, door to garden.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 10' 10" ( 3.89m x 3.30m )
Window to rear elevation, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 10' 10" ( 3.89m x 3.30m )
Window to front elevation, radiator, carpet.
Double glazed window to front elevation, wash hand basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, shower cubicle, laminate wood flooring, smooth finish to ceiling, tiling to principal areas
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking, side pedestrian gate to rear garden, 2 side gates, wood storage, patio and lawn area, garden shed, flower and shrub borders.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.